1) Watch the % - when you early kill, you are wasting someone's money - they buy those bells. Watch the percent. DO NOT EARLY KILL - you're cheating your guild when you do it and there's no justification for being careless about it.
2) If you die, don't ping for help. If there is a Healadin who can revive you, great, but anybody foolish enough to bend over and pick you up, instead of fighting the dragon, is going to get wiped - so that's TWO players who can't fight the dragon. Release and go to the campfire, then get back in the fight.
3) Unless the player running the DF arranges for you to stay behind to kill a dragon, don't stay behind to help kill the dragon. Go to the next one with everybody else. If the player assigned to kill has trouble, the player organizing the dragonflight will get them some help - do not decide to do it on your own!
4) Unless the player running the DF asks you to fight empowers, fight the dragon. The organizer should pick who fights the empowers. This is a team sport - the scoreboard doesn't give you anything extra, but focusing on it instead of cooperating with the team will cost your guild, Don't be a dick.
5) If you are playing a support class (except for a Conq GF), do not fight empowers unless the organizer doesn't have ANYBODY else and asks you to. That is especially true for a DC - if you're not buffing and debuffing at the dragon, you're costing the team DPS - you can contribute 10 times as much by buffing the other players than by trying to fight empowers.
6) If your guild is "jumping," that means that they will do one dragonflight in the current stronghold and then change to another stronghold for the next. You switch back and forth between strongholds to speed it up. AFTER a dragonflight finishes, you have to wait for the wizard to show up again before you can start the next one. if you jump to another stronghold, he is already there. When jumping, if you have VIP signpost, ask if anybody in your group needs to use it and let them go first (it vanishes when you use it), then you go last. If you don't have VIP signpost, ask if anybody in your group does and go with them, or else get back to the travel point as quick as you can!
7) Use your buffs - Use scrolls and potions of dragon slaying, use regular potions and food buffs. Use overload enchants for killing dragons. You can go to the Poison Clan stronghold to get the mark 2 overloads. These will make you much more effective without doing any extra work! use the
8) Don't camp out. A stronghold instance can hold 40 players. If you are sitting around at the cmapfire instead of fighting a dragon, you're cheating the guilds running the DF. Don't be a dick.